- We invite you to go to our listing at: www.vrbo.com – LISTING #557253. This site has an up to date calendar of all available time slots for the cottage, which can also be accessed by clicking on the boxed link above.
This site also lists some additional details with regards to occasional “special price” offerings that will be made available at different times throughout the year; as well as holiday and summer pricing schedules.
- Payments for reserved visits at “Beau Overlook” Cottage are to be made by PayPal; or by personal check (and must be received 2 full weeks prior to stay).
- 50% of total amount for stay is due upon confirmation of availability of reserved time.
- If reservation is cancelled for any reason, then ½ of deposit will be kept to cover the loss of rental time at the cottage.
- Cottage is rented for a minimum of two night stay.
- The cottage rents for $185. per night; or $990. per week from November through April
- The cottage rents for $200. per night or $1200. per week from May through October.
- Please refer to the price schedule on www.vrbo.com for all holiday price schedules.
- Bed linens & bath towels are included; and washer & dryer are on premises for your convenience.
- This cottage is a “NO SMOKING” on premises location.
- Property owner will give you information on how the entry key will be passed to you, after the deposit payment for stay has been received.
- Check-in time is flexible; but no earlier, then 3:00 p.m. (unless other arrangements have been made with the owner) on the day of your arrival.
- Check-out time is to be no later than 10:00 a.m. (unless other arrangements have been made with the owner) on the morning after your last paid night at the cottage.
- When payment of reservation is made for a visit to “Beau Overlook Cottage” you are accepting the following:
- IF YOU ARE GIVEN PERMISSION TO BRING A PET DOG ALONG WITH YOU ON VISIT, THEN A $100. “PET FEE” WILL BE ADDED TO THE INVOICE TOTAL.
THE CONDITIONS OF OCCUPANCY
Visitors to “Beau Overlook” are expected to leave the cottage in the condition that it was in, when first entered. People who are able to appreciate the effort & care that has been put into this home are invited to come and enjoy the things that make it quite “special”. It is artistic & casual in a sophisticated way; and meant to be a haven for relaxation and enjoyment of “special family time” spent together. We hope that the memories made here will be good ones and that you can return again for a future visit. Children are also welcome with their families to the cottage; but parents must keep in mind, that the same rules apply to all.